Grieb & Benzinger Blue Sensation
- Movement: Patek Philippe No. 80 829.
- Historical movement by Patek Philippe from 1889 for Tiffany New York.
- Features: Manual winding, Split-second regulator chronograph, power reserve of 32 hours, swiss lever escapement, regulator compensation balance with Breguet hairspring.
- Material: Monocoque Platinum PT 950, crown handmade in platinum with button, Pushers handmade and guilloche in platinum, sapphire crystals, bezel handguilloche
- Dimensions: 49mm
- Colour: Hand-guilloche and skeletonised, Original Breguet frosted finish
- Features: Dial train modification for regulator display with hours, minutes, and seconds. With the split-seconds chronograph it is possible to take interval timing.
- Hands: Blued steel, gold-plated split-second hand
- Material: Hand-sewn alligator skin
- Buckle: Platinum buckle
- Authorised Dealer: Full manufacture warranty
- Condition: Brand new watch, Certificate & box