Jaeger & Benzinger Edition 2 Chronograph Collection
Ref.Edition 2 Chronograph Collection
- Movement: Movement: automatic ETA 7750 calibre
- Features: Hour, minute, small second, chronograph sub dials and additional date window at 4 o’clock
- Material: Polished/satinised stainless steel, sapphire crystal, sapphire crystal case back
- Dimensions: 42.00mm
- height: 14.5mm
- Water resistance: 30 meters
- Colour: Several colourways and finishes are available to suit various tastes and occasion. They include: rhodium-plated, Breguet frosted, black rhodium (platinum) or black PVD
- Features: The chronograph dial is entirely hand-crafted, in-house, out of sterling silver. The dial is then hand-guilloched and engraved on historic rose engines by Jochen at a level of craftsmanship and skill that makes him one of the elite in the field of watch ennobling.
- Hands: Hands flame blued
- Material: Hand-crafted leather band featuring a quick-change spring bar system, please note, there are several band options available and your selection can be finalised at the time of placing your order, based on available stock.
- Buckle: Pin buckle
- Authorised Dealer: Jaeger & Benzinger full manufacture warranty
- Condition: Brand new watch, Certificate & Box