Richard Mille RM 11-03 McLaren
Ref. RM 11-03 McLaren
- Movement: CALIBRE RMAC3
Skeletonised, automatic winding movement with a variable-geometry rotor, offering hours, minutes, seconds, flyback chronograph, 60-minute countdown timer at 9 o’clock, 12-hour totaliser, oversize date and month indicator.
- Frequency: 28,800 vph (4 Hz)
- Jewels: 68
- Material: Carbon TPT® consists of over 600 layers of parallel filaments obtained by separating carbon threads. With a maximum thickness of 30 microns, the Carbon TPT® layers are saturated with matrix, then compiled on a special machine that modifies the orientation of the fibres between each layer by 45°. Once it has been heated to 120°C and subjected to a pressure of 6 bars, the Carbon TPT® is machined at Richard Mille’s factory.
- Diameter: 49.94 mm x 44.50 mm x 16.15 mm
- Water Resistance: 50m
- Colour: Skeleton mechanical dial
- Features: The baseplate and the bridges are crafted of grade 5 titanium, a biocompatible, highly corrosion-resistant and remarkably rigid alloy, which enables the gear train to function effortlessly. The alloy is 90% grade 5 titanium, 6% aluminium and 4% vanadium,The flyback chronograph dial displays match time on the basis of two 45-minute halves, and up to 15 minutes of stoppage time. Oversized date display
- Material: Orange rubber strap
- Buckle: Grade 5 Titanium Double-fold clasp
- Un-Worn: New with manufacture warranty
- Condition: Un-Worn, Certificate & Box