Richard Mille RM 38-01
Ref. RM 38-01
- Movement: CALIBRE RM38-01
- Feautures: Manual winding tourbillon movement with hours, minutes and g-force indicator.
- Frequency: 21,600 vph (3 Hz)
- Jewels: 21
- Material: Green Ceramic, This low-density material (6g/cm3) is highly scratch-resistant and has a low thermal conductivity coefficient. Constituted of 95% yttrium-stabilised zirconium, TZP has a fine grain that provides the perfect finish. TZP has the reputation of being a particularly scratch-resistant material (1,400 Vickers). A long and difficult machining and grinding process using diamond tools is necessary to create the complex forms of the bezels. These qualities make it the ideal material for a bezel that will be highly exposed to impact. The caseband is made of grade 5 titanium with a protective white rubber casing.
- Diameter: 42.70mm x 49.94mm x 16.15mm
- Water Resistance: 50m
- Colour: Openwork mechanical dial
- Features: Hours, minutes with G-Force indicator. The mechanical g-sensor, a Richard Mille patented complication containing more than 50 moving parts within a mere 17 mm, allows the user to see the accumulated motion of their swing in g’s.The sensor, placed under 12 o’clock, is able to record the force generated by a golfer’s swing, specifically during the last segment. In reality, this means that the RM 38-01 can record up to 20 g’s of acceleration, a very important insight for golfers such as Bubba Watson, renowned for his ability to hit a ball at more than 310 kilometres per hour.
- Material: White Rubber
- Buckle: Grade 5 Titanium Double-fold clasp
- Un-Worn: New with manufacture warranty
- Condition: Un-Worn, Certificate & Box